Welcome to Stage 1B of your 6-Stage online course journey. In Stage 1A, you learned about how to use marketing tools to help you build out your course framework. In this stage, Stage 1B, you will how to put everything you have so far together, and actually create your online course.
Top Reasons to Take THIS COURSE right away:
- Ideas on how to design your course to make it more profitable
- How to use the research you already did to design your course title, descriptions, lesson outlines, and more
- How to lay out your course outline so students get results
- How to create course content and the best ways to present it
- The basics: pricing, platforms, payments
- Extra tips on how to get students to interact with you, and how to add more value to the course
- Basics on answering questions, listening to feedback and improving your course from these
- Built To Sell Online Courses Level 1A
- Just starting out or have already started building an online course
- No other prior marketing knowledge is required!
Special Notes: Planning to pre-sell your course?
Pre-selling is where you offer just enough information where people will purchase your course, which they will then take at a later date when it is finished. Typically, instructors will offer the pre-sell course live – which allows them to put it out quicker, and get direct feedback from students to constantly improve. You can learn more about pre-selling courses in Stage 4.
If you’re going down the pre-selling route, we still encourage you to still take Stage 1B, but you may not want build out your entire formal completed course until after your pre-sell and can inject the feedback you received from your students following your live delivery.
Learn marketing tricks needed to get your course to stand out
Learn the basics of uploading your course, pricing, etc.
Learn how to market your course quickly & effectively to rank high on the platform's search results